NHRDA Payouts

NHRDA

After last weekend in North Carolina it came to our attention that not many people new about our 2011 payout schedule.

Below is the standard payout schedule for every NHRDA sanctioned event during the 2011 Season. Note that marque events may have bigger payouts but this is minimum payouts for all our events this year

NHRDA-Payout-Schedule-2011.jpg

Every event has the potential cash payout of $10,525.00 and Contingency potential to payout $12,600.00

That is over $400,000 dollars for the year.

As always. Top notch people in a top notch organization!

Im not a NHRDA member/racer YET, but can you explain the chart to me?

What don't you understand. If you don't understand the classes go to the NHRDA website and read them. the Contingency money is if you have one of those sponsor decals on your truck and proof of purchase they will send you the money posted if you win or come in second.

What don't you understand. If you don't understand the classes go to the NHRDA website and read them. the Contingency money is if you have one of those sponsor decals on your truck and proof of purchase they will send you the money posted if you win or come in second.

I inderstand the classes, it was the "contingency" i didnt know, thanks for the explination

thank you randy.. good job.. still wish we had pulling prises coming but baby steps.. great start..

Guaranteed payouts is what racers like to see, I've been to several nhrda races where the payouts were no where near what was advertised. I'll stick to racing against gassers locally
CompD Mobile Device

I've not experienced this in the 6 years I've raced with NHRDA.

Ditto - Between me and Rob we've probably run as many of these races as anyone (except maybe Calhoun), and I have never seen them pay less than advertised.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Guaranteed payouts is what racers like to see, I've been to several nhrda races where the payouts were no where near what was advertised. I'll stick to racing against gassers locally
CompD Mobile Device

Mybe you never read the print thoroughly before. Before the truck counts were higher in the charts and that is what set the pay outs. Most of their smaller events never had pay outs. Now it looks like they all do so that is the difference I see. It's a great step in the right direction!

Back