Nitrous

wrongway

I'm thinking about nitrous on my 12 valve. Anyone with first hand experience on these ol 12 valve's help me out. Any thought's about what to use would be appreciated. The ol girl is fast, but as usual I want just a little bit more.*nx*

Billyram said:
I saw all I need to know about nitrous last week.
KaBoom!!!

Sounds more like a mis-tune or trying to bring it on too quick.

Wrong way, how much are you wanting to gain? Mine will add 200 hp on the dyno and that's with it set to the street, not the dyno........way too late.

Jim

:poke: Doe's anyone have any hand's on experience with the TS nitrous setup. or the Nitrous Express. I'm gonna do this, just don't know which one to go with. Thank's, Gary:pop:

wrongway said:
7.95 James, are you even close to makin a pass??:eek:wned:

im a p-pump and tranny away from making a pass...possibly a rearend now...:clap:

Give TS a call they can tell you anything you want to know about there System as well as NX. There are several vendors here that can help you with either Kit .

Last edited:
i just got the NX progressive controlled kit from black widow diesel. haven't run it yet but the software options to control the spray is awesome. very advanced stuff from what i've ever seen personally!

I like my NX kit. It's fully laptop programmable with the progressive mini-controller. You can have the nitrous come on very gently if you want to be easier on parts.

brnaodn.

joefarmer said:
I like my NX kit. It's fully laptop programmable with the progressive mini-controller. You can have the nitrous come on very gently if you want to be easier on parts.

brnaodn.

Hey Brandon....I'll be picking your brain here in about three weeks. The tear down has started but I'm looking at mid-April before it's all back together. The Dual stage will be going on but I'm up in the air with the progressive controller. Worth the $$$? *nx*

jamesl said:
im a p-pump and tranny away from making a pass...possibly a rearend now...:clap:

I do have another 12 valve sittin out back.:hehe: Shoulda just bought you one in the first place. Mine is givin me a fit with the front end shakin, so I do feel your pain. Hopefully the Cal- Trac's will be here shortly, everybody say's it sound's like the frame is groaning pretty good when I leave the line. Gary

Gary:

I can't help you much on the nitrous, but I should have my "Caltracs" on my 1996 Dodge CTD 12 valve 4X4 in a couple of days and will let you guys know how they do. I need them bad. Anything above a 15lb. boost launch and I am bouncing all over the place.

--------
John_P

Double J said:
Hey Brandon....I'll be picking your brain here in about three weeks. The tear down has started but I'm looking at mid-April before it's all back together. The Dual stage will be going on but I'm up in the air with the progressive controller. Worth the $$$? *nx*
110% Yes. It's a little finicky on the inputs and doesn't like my tach sensor or boost pressure switch, but the control is amazing. Start at 35% and end at 100%. You can download the "PC Software Version 5.0.1" application and play with it here:
http://www.fjoracing.com/products/2stageminicontroller/downloads.php

brandon.

It looks like a NX-branded FJO Controller with the built in MAP sensor. That's actually want I wanted, but it wasn't available when I purchased mine.

brandon.

Back