No, it's not for sale.

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
LOL I seem to get alot of inquiries to sell my first gen. I actually like the fact that it rides like an ol 20+ year old truck. I like the fact that it is a down to the rubber mat- pure work truck, bare bones. Not even air conditioning. I had to install a decent stereo system though. Plus I've had a few C.B. systems and am currently reworking another set up to finalize. LOL

I told one guy who asked if it's for sale that not even for a brand new mega cab would I get rid of this truck. :shake:

Best part- I put this truck together as I purchased it in pieces -it was for sale as an engine donor. :Cheer:

One of my fav. rigs is my first gen. Her idle is rumpy and and the ride is lumpy.:woohoo:

From the craigslist ad-

92_dually_008.jpg

92_dually_012.jpg

92_dually_011.jpg

1940.jpg

Emergency Tire Service in the field-
2110.jpg

LOL This one was good. Red oak. Now cut and split on the side of my house for winter- with alot of other wood from the job.

0218131532_zpsde5a3eb6.jpg

LOL I'm gonna have to take more loaded pics. I know I've put together loads that were well above the roof of the cab. LOL

That's one of my buddies rigs- who I was getting the loader tire for.

It's a 70 DODGE with a 453T/5spd...... In fact he is another one that wanted to buy my truck :hehe:

Ok I see the Wilson 5000 Mag with the ear kit....

Lets hear about the new CB setup...

I'm going to be installing my worked over Connex 3300HP & Wilson 5K mag in my F350 for right now.... but I have a Predator 10K I want to try and figure out how to mount on it.

I am running a Galaxy 73V that has not rattled the boards loose yet, quad shielded mil spec coax, swapped out the Wilson for a puck mounted 120inch whip, Astatic 575 mic, and a Texas Star foot warmer-700Watts. ( my bro has a competition grade foot warmer-950+Watts that may get thrown in place of the Texas Star ) And I am awaiting a Kinetik 3800 Gel Power Cell.....Last week i was pulling away from a traffic light and I had a violent pop- followed by some grinding. I coasted into a gas station next to the light and had no forward gears. While I was waiting for rollback I locked the hubs and engaged 4wd- still nothing. Ended up fragging the o.d. gov, snapped the output shaft and pulled the snap ring into the housing and cracking the o.d. housing. All fixed in one day and back in action.

Last edited:
Back