No2 on the 7.3

bigtorque

i have an express kit from a import i was helping with, but lost interest and never used the No2. im considering putting in the truck. its a single shot with throttle activated switch, if have my 120 tuned for nitrous on my stock injectors, what would the largest shot be ?
i have these nozzles in relation to hp, 25/50/75/100/150 are how they are layed out. *nx*

(this would be shot once my WOP cryoed rods are installed and ARPs with comp910s put in)

thanks for any and all remarks !

IIRC, the most you can usably run with stock injectors is a 50hp shot. I would suggest studding it before you run any nitrous though.

Dave

if the head is studded (assuming cause you said ARPs) and you have a good bottom end, you can probably run the biggest jet you have

IIRC, the most you can usably run with stock injectors is a 50hp shot. I would suggest studding it before you run any nitrous though.

Dave

ARP's on the way.... guess i need to do some more research, one says 50 shot the other says 150 shot ?????
03 stock splits/ flow 145cc ??
now im not sure if they flow more when tuned, or that is the most they can flow in any tunning condition which i believe to be a correct statement........

Don't forget the 02-03 trucks have powder rods. Seen them break with w/m mixed too rich.

any one else have any thoughts on nitrouse on a nitrous 120 tune with stock split shots ?

Back