Numidia Payouts

woodsrat

NEW ERA DIESEL
Here are the Drag payout so far. Sleddy will be in to post the pulling payouts.

ET Bracket

1st Place 1000.00
2nd Place 500.00

Quick Diesel

1st Place 1500.00
2nd Place 500.00

Pro/Unlimited Street

1st Place 1500.00
2nd Place 750.00

You are reading it right. Im going to combine the pro and unlimited class as we have done in the past, since it seems that most of the prostreet trucks are not showing up or running this year. This class payout must have 8 trucks. It will be a 1/4 mile race since I know that will be the first question.

The ET and QD class are set we always have enough trucks for them. There is money set back for the bigger classes so it will not come from this purse money.

Drag and Sled combined there will be 25,000 in payout the day of the race.

If there are enough Pro Street and Unlimited Street trucks show up I will split the classes if thats what the racers want to do.

Over $15k will be paid out for sled pulling and $10 for drag racing - cash! On the spot! No Waiting!

Last year we paid out over $32,000 for one day of competition - nobody has paid that before for diesel motorsports in one day cash!

If you don't show to compete that means the next guy standing there is going to get your dollars! We had quite the crowd from the NE and east coast last year - sounds like you guys are coming again! This time I hear some Canadians are coming down to get some of that money.:poke:

Back