obs deep dish oil pan

2wd_sled_puller

K&P Diesel House
does anyone make one? how much more fluid do they hold? how much am i looking to spend?

why do you want a deep pan for one they already hold 16 quarts. But im pretty sure there arent any aftermarket pans for one.

Bryan

Main reason is i pull very heavy with the truck. So i wanted to get alot of differnt things to try to help cool it down. I need to get a better ratiotor and maybe electric fans

I wouldjust try the electric fans. I dont know how heavy you pull but ive never had any trouble out of mine getting hot. You might also try an intercooler and water meth to keep the egts down.

Stock fan moves more air than the electric fans can dream of. And I have not seen an obs or any of our trucks over for that matter overheat towing?

If you want to do anything, add and intercooler off a 6.0.

^^^^What He Said,

these trucks have an awsome cooling system on them if it is working properly, can you hear the fan kick in when it get hot? the clutch may be bad.
all so you might want to wash out the radiator, and replace the thermistat and go from there.

^^^^What He Said,

these trucks have an awsome cooling system on them if it is working properly, can you hear the fan kick in when it get hot? the clutch may be bad.
all so you might want to wash out the radiator, and replace the thermistat and go from there.

All has been done and yes the fan will kick off and run. the stuff i pull cacthes a **** load of head wind and is around 30k pounds so it starts to run warm

look at it this way. put another 5 ton of a load and you will be it the class 8 truck market

Back