off set for bmf novakane on 03 f350

STROKETHISF350

I'm looking at buying new wheels and I'm wondering what offset to go with, from what I have gathered -19 is probly what I'm looking for being that I have the narrower super duty axles. I'd like for them to stick out of the fenders about an inch or mabey a touch more. Im considering the bmf novakane death metal 20x10 wheel. Any help is much appreciated and pics would be great, thanks

I'm looking at buying new wheels and I'm wondering what offset to go with, from what I have gathered -19 is probly what I'm looking for being that I have the narrower super duty axles. I'd like for them to stick out of the fenders about an inch or mabey a touch more. Im considering the bmf novakane death metal 20x10 wheel. Any help is much appreciated and pics would be great, thanks

-25 in a 10 wide. you have to have that offset for a leaf sprung front end. i'm a bmf dealer and can get you taken care of. just a heads up they are backordered until may. you maybe able to find them online at full pop somewhere, but if you're willing to wait ill get you a deal on some.

I looked at the application guide on their site and they don't list a 20x10 in a -25 offset

Back