Ohio Truck Ralley July 11th 2009

NHRDA

The NHRDA is proud to announce the 2nd annual Ohio Truck Fest July 11th 2009. Grand Rock Exhaust will be holding an open house on Friday from 4:30- 8:30PM They will have raffle for door prizes with a stack kit to be given away both Friday at the open house and Saturday at the track. See you in Ohio July 10th and 11th.

0711a-XL.gif

Last edited:
:woohoo: cant wait! I'll be posting up more info on the open house as well as a list of door prizes and other goodies...

Hey guys, I know we have all been focused on Indy, but we cant forget this one. Last year was shaping up to be a killer event until Mother Nature decided that we all needed a good soaking.

I am working on a little treat for everyone...... keep your fingers crossed.

Hey guys, I know we have all been focused on Indy, but we cant forget this one. Last year was shaping up to be a killer event until Mother Nature decided that we all needed a good soaking.

I am working on a little treat for everyone...... keep your fingers crossed.

Keepin' secerets from me?...I'm gonna thump you in the head when I see you Chris...LOL

Don't forget we are doing an open house on Friday the 10th, we'll have door prizes, a stack kit raffle, and other fun stuff!

Ill be at the open house on Friday.

Josh, we all having a get together at Jewels late friday night

Ill be at the open house on Friday.

Josh, we all having a get together at Jewels late friday night

Cool deal Rob...we'll make sure you can clean up the rig too if ya need it.

As for Jewels, I'm sure a trip out there could be arranged...could be fun too...

Thompson Race

I should be able to make the race. I have only been to there one time and it was a long time ago. Josh do you guys have a nice short stack for the bed on a duramx? Thanks Jeff

I should be able to make the race. I have only been to there one time and it was a long time ago. Josh do you guys have a nice short stack for the bed on a duramx? Thanks Jeff

Cool! Thompson just resurfaced the race track this winter, and so far all the regular racers have LOVED the new surface.

We have all sorts of short stacks. How tall do you think you'll need?

We had a good showing last year only to have it rain on our parade ..... Lets see if we can beat last years numbers ......

Back