Ok Houge were waiting .....

The Strasburg's were selling almost everything from the Top Fuel car. Never know they may unload it cheap if they have one left. Best of luck the rest of the season John. I look forward to watching you guys.

Whether you win or not, I still think it is amazing that you have a motor that is running through "the best in the business." ;)

we might have found something going on with the air thats hitting the pods. the lines from the regulator/ steering wheel buttons are a long way from the shifter pods, thinking the air is sluggish about shifting pods.

we might have found something going on with the air thats hitting the pods. the lines from the regulator/ steering wheel buttons are a long way from the shifter pods, thinking the air is sluggish about shifting pods.

You have twin CO2 bottles? I think that's what Dan has on his.

It was well worth the trip for the family and I get to see the new rail and hang out for a bit Mr.Robinson. That thing is amazing. Kiddo's haven't quit talking about it yet, hell neither have I. :hehe: Can't wait to see it run again & good luck with the rest of the season.

So the c02 bottles effectively handle line pressure?

Fun fact, Lenco and B&J were designed by the same engineer that had zero racing experience in his life, simply designed them, patented them and sold the patents, long run, B&J is the stronger unit. But are larger and a lil heavier.

Back