oklahoma city dyno's

Don't think anyone here has one!

Jim

Everyone I've emailed says they won't do diesels. I know joe said he knew of one that will, but I have to get the name from him again. So far all I know of is Vangs in Tulsa, the guys that did Dex's dyno.

Call Alternative Motor Sports. That is where my graph is from. I believe the owner has a white dually and dynos his. I can't remember his name. It seemed to load pretty good....but don't know the specifics.

Chuck is his name. Ask him.

Alternative Motorsports

8608 West Reno
Oklahoma City, OK, 73127
voice: (405) 440-0933

Or call the place in Hennessey.

Last edited:
Alternative's wasn't a load dyno was it? D&J's was and loaded harder than alternatives I thought. I had slightly higher digits on D&J's with no changes in between both of the dynos.

Thanks guys! I'm waiting for alternative to call me back, then I'll call hennessey.

I don't think I'll use alternative. He told me it's just a regular dyno jet, and had no idea what I meant when I asked if he could load it. When I explained, he said thats cheating. When I explained boosted diesels need load to act like they do on the street, he said thats just getting the dyno to lie so you can get higher numbers for bragging, and that I need a mustang dyno for that LOL

I'll call hennessey now Jory. They're sounding better already. Especially if they're close enough to your house, you can tow me if I break!

LOL when I called DG and asked about loading, he said "of course, you can't hardly get into boost without it!" I like this guy. He then said he has a half-@ss pickup for rpm, but that we have to use it for torque LOL I'm definitely using them. Now I just gotta get time to get up there!

As soon as I got my gate figured out, and new tire on the front. If the gate doesn't get sorted out, I'm gonna make a couple block off plates.

Alternative isn't too bad. Did you talk to the owner? He is knowledgable and he ran the dyno for me, as I wouldn't/didn't trust some of his employees. Made some good numbers on his dyno in my old MegaCab, although it smoked everyone out of his shop. I'll be taking my other truck there shortly to dial in the twins and new pump.

Last edited:
Back