Only DJ, Chris or Me

MOMBENZ

Comp Diesel Sponsor
It has come to our attention that someone is saying they are affiliated with us in an attempt to sell tunes which they say are ours. This is not true. If that person sells you a tune, we can assure you that it is not ours.

The only people authorized to sell anything from DJ's are DJ, Chris (CBSuperduty) or me.

Thanks,
Vivian

:evil What a crock. That someone would do that.

We'll keep an eye out Viv...if I see anything here I'll let you know.
If you see anything...let me know.

Honestly I can't believe that it has not been a problem before. Always someone trying to make a buck off someone elses hard work. I got your # if i ever see anything.

Thanks Guys.

That's why I wanted to post. First, I don't want anyone breaking and thinking they are running our tunes. Second, money doesn't grow on trees. I know we all need to work real hard for our $$, not to be swindled.

Thanks,
Vivian

No room for a fraud on this site, this will be taken care of one way or another.

I wanted to thank everyone for reporting this incident. This puts the vendors in a losing position financially and could cause damage to an unsuspecting truck owner. By one person doing the right thing we will be able to nip this before things got ugly.
Thanks for being honest and caring members.

Having been affected by an incident like that a while back...
I'd offer to help "choke the smoke" outta them :)*bdh* LOL

Last edited:
Wow, I did see someone on The Diesel Garage offering tunes by DJ! That's really awful! If I see them post anything I'll definitely call them out! I've seen people do some nasty things, but this is really low.

Good luck with the crackdown!
Brad

Back