Optima Battery 2010 National Sponsor

NHRDA

Optima Batteries 2010 National Sponsor

The NHRDA is proud to announce that Optima Batteries has signed on as a National Sponsor for the 2010 MBRP Diesel Drag Race Series. Optima is the leader in the battery world for drag racing , sled pulling and your daily driver.

The Optima Team will be on hand at several of our National events to demonstrate and promote why Optima Batteries are the best in the World.

For complete info on Optima go to Optima AGM 12V Batteries - Deep Cycle Batteries by Optima

That's awesome! This is going to be a great year for contingencies. Now I have to swap batteries around to put Optimas back in my truck, but it'll be worth it.

Anyone have a good place to buy their blue-top series? I have one in my race car that I swap back & forth between my two race cars, and I want to run both cars at a few races this year. I suppose I could steal one out of the truck, but I plan to race all 3 vehicles at one event...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Good I can talk with them about mine. I built the cars batt. box just around the little optima. I will say that changing the leads from #2 to 2/0 seems to make a diff. turning over in the shop, just curious if and hoping its better between rounds at the track. I need to get one of there logos....

Cool! Are they offering contingencies?

I won a red top in Florida last year bracket racing. Been a very good battery.

Top notch batteries! I have a buddy that's had an Optima for YEARS, it's gone through about 5 or 6 different trucks and it just died finally yesterday. He replaced it with another optima....

Back