Optima signs as Official Battery of NADM

NADM welcomes Optima Batteries as the official battery of NADM. These guys are excited to get involved with our diesel community and are planning on having their rig at both Crude Drags 2 and the Redneck Nationals.

We are proud to bring such an awesome company and product into our industry events. Please show your support by looking at their products the next time you need a battery.

DavidTD said:
NADM welcomes Optima Batteries as the official battery of NADM. These guys are excited to get involved with our diesel community and are planning on having their rig at both Crude Drags 2 and the Redneck Nationals.

We are proud to bring such an awesome company and product into our industry events. Please show your support by looking at their products the next time you need a battery.

Go David go! Sure beats a fuel conditioner nobody uses.

Call me sometime so we can discuss my options for support.

Impressive David! Any chance for contingency? I've killed 2 of 'em in the last 12 months already.

jfaulkner said:
Sure hope the sponsorship lasts longer than their junk batteries.
The Red top in my Jeep just died. It has been in four different vechiles in 9 Years. Darn junk!:bang

I have yellow tops in the pulling truck for two years now with no issues.

Glad to here they are on board.

Had 3 of them one didn't last more than a year (it was a big 1400amp) Sure you can mount them upside down and drill a hole in them but silly me I want them to provide 12v. They may work in your truck but from my experience if you use them for a large stereo they die a horrible death.

Great work David,

I had great sucess with there red tops in the ole BigBadDodge mounted them in the Road Armor bumper :)

BBD

BigBadDodge said:
Great work David,

I had great sucess with there red tops in the ole BigBadDodge mounted them in the Road Armor bumper :)

BBD
Roadarmor bumper with batteries mounted in it -----isnt that cheating?LOL

Not at all I took them out of the engine compartment and the bumper was less then 60" from the centerline of the axle :)

Back