these are the stores i went to or called .. they where for sale only they said
thanks tony

2606 Lafayette Road
Indianapolis, IN 46222
(317) 634-5397

7250 Pendleton Pike
Indianapolis, IN 46226
(317) 546-5604

If they are not giving them away? What do you have to do to get them? Can you give me the store name and number ...... I will call them tomorrow.

these are the stores i went to or called .. they where for sale only they said
thanks tony

2606 Lafayette Road
Indianapolis, IN 46222
(317) 634-5397

7250 Pendleton Pike
Indianapolis, IN 46226
(317) 546-5604
I am on it, I will let everyone know what I find out.

I got mine at one of the Terre Haute stores. One of the employees was at a local truck pull the other night giving them out as well.

I stopped in the local O'Reilly store this morning to get transmission fluid and a filter. After inquiring about tickets, the manager said that an O'Reilly receipt would be accepted as a ticket at the gate of the event. Is this right?

I am working on a list, but I can't guarantee when I will get it....

But I can tell you that you will need a ticket or pay at the gate. The tickets are all numbered etc.

stores here in indy has them but their not free or giving them away as the flyer says

Here is link to Oreilly Auto Parts website and a qoute on their site

http://www.oreillyauto.com/EW3/AllEventCalendar.do

Qoute off of website
National Hot Rod Diesel Association FASS Diesel Nationals June 6, 2009
O'Reilly Raceway Park - 10267 E US Hwy 136: Indianapolis, IN
Ticket Info: Free Tickets @ Participating O'Reilly Auto Parts While they Last
Promoter: National Hot Rod Diesel Association

I talked to the regional manager and they said that over 18,000 tickets have been given away so you might have to call several stores to find the remaning tickets

Elite Diesel just added their name to Diesel Alley and will be there displaying both trucks and product.

Man I stopped by 3 Oreilly stores today and they said they were out of tickets within the first 48 hours or recieving them and they were calling other stores to try get more tickets. Think we might have more spectators that we thought:rockwoot:

Man I stopped by 3 Oreilly stores today and they said they were out of tickets within the first 48 hours or recieving them and they were calling other stores to try get more tickets. Think we might have more spectators that we thought:rockwoot:

This is a good problem to have! I can't wait! IS IT FRIDAY YET?

i have a few left that oriely dropped off at my shop if anyone is interested. i have 5 left give me a call at the shop 317-271-7790 ask for jake

Wow, great weather, tons of tickets out there, this is gonna be an awesome weekend! This time tomorrow I'll be in the air on my way there.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I found tickets at my local O'Reilly's almost 200 miles from the track. And they were almost out.

I think your right Randy, last weekend there was a ton of interest in the diesels that were there. Many we talked to said they were comeing.

I think your right Randy, last weekend there was a ton of interest in the diesels that were there. Many we talked to said they were comeing.

Ya John you put on a good show last weekend, I talked to some people today in BrownsBurg that saw you run last weekend and they are bringing the whole family out this weekend just because they watched your funny car.

He said man i still can believe he was running a diesel:what:

Back