P-pump 24v injectors

Jamie im interested in testing a set out for you! Should have the truck up in running here in a few weeks. Currently running DDP250s and looking for something that will run cleaner and bet better fuel mileage yet have enough for 700HP. Let me know, sounds like you are getting great reviews with these!

I promise, you will love them bud. I offer a satisfaction gaurantee or I'll send you a new set bigger/smaller.

Always happy to see another source for p-pumped 24V injectors. Sounds like your initial results are excellent.

Thanks. We aren't getting a big head on this from just one review, thats for sure. I do however think that we have a excellent setup going. These new nozzles are some wicked pieces. I'm running a set in my truck with a billet 66/71 and I am seriously amazed how much stronger this truck is. When Lanky told me what he wanted to do, I was excited to see how they do with a ppump. I'm excited about them, but I want more reviews before I say without doubt that we have hit the nail on head. If we find that we need improvements, I'll be updating testers as we go on with the beta testing.

After the first of the year I'd like to see if I can break the 1K mark with this set i have. If I need a bit more I'll have to give you a call and see what you have up your sleeve. Thank you for putting the effort into this. I'm sure it will be appreciated by many.

RonA

For sure. I'd be proud to have my injectors in your rig. You are just the kinda guy we want to work with.

Back