P0088

rail pressure too high, time for a new injection pump more than likely. There also is an updated wiring harness going to the pump that could be the problem but most times it is the pump. Have fun getting the turbo's out if you don't pull the cab. I am putting one back together tomorrow with the same code.

The cab is currently coming off. I dislike busting my gut by working over the top.

Our lift was tied up, decided that it could not be that hard to do cab on. I was wrong and my gut/hands/arms are paying the price now.

Got mine up and running how's yours coming. My hands look like they went through a knife factory. I hate 6.4s.

You may not have had to replace the pump. For had a TSB that directly told you to replace the pump but they updated it a week ago saying to first reflash the truck and it seems to be fixing the problem.

To me this problem would be very similar to what the duramax does when the FCA goes bad. A reflash is only a bandaid on the real issue. If I could simply buy the FCA and swap it out I would like to try it!

Back