Paccar MX

joe_lett

Alright guys, I was wondering if anybody knows if any aftermarket company has started making deletes and tunes for these. I looked at PDI and PP, didn't see anything on their sites. I work at a Pete dealer and work on these quite often, I don't mess with much aftermarket on these newer engines. I had a regular customer asking about deleting some things on his, but wasn't sure who made deletes yet.(not that we will be doing the delete in our shop):doh: just so i can send him in the right direction. Thanks.

Alright guys, I was wondering if anybody knows if any aftermarket company has started making deletes and tunes for these. I looked at PDI and PP, didn't see anything on their sites. I work at a Pete dealer and work on these quite often, I don't mess with much aftermarket on these newer engines. I had a regular customer asking about deleting some things on his, but wasn't sure who made deletes yet.(not that we will be doing the delete in our shop):doh: just so i can send him in the right direction. Thanks.

PDI said they're going to wait to see what kind of demand there is before they mess with them. Diesel Spec might be another to watch. They tune brands PDI doesn't mess with but they don't do the MX yet.

http://www.dieselspec.ca/home.html

Back