parts from Cummins Performance Parts

PRINCETON_JAKE

last weekend i sent PM's to all the vendors i thought sold governor springs and valve springs for 12 valves, the ONLY person to respond was Jamie from CPP. i waited to see if i would get anymore responses but nothing so i ordered from Jamie. i got my parts in 2 days, and still never heard from anyone else. This is NOT intended to bash anyone, just how well my experience was with Jamie. I have bought from other vendors with decent experiences. You will defenetly get more buisness from me.

Oh, after i placed my order and started looking around I relized Jaime was the cheapest i could find too

Glad it worked out for you! Iv'e personally seen some of the stuff that he sends out.... not sure about his "quality" control.

Glad it worked out for you! Iv'e personally seen some of the stuff that he sends out.... not sure about his "quality" control.

Not sure what you got from me? If you weren't happy, then you should have contacted me about it. I stand behind all of my products. Thanks

Theres not much that can be wrong or bad with springs, they came in the original sealed boxes and were packaged good

Thanks Jake! Nice doing business with you as well.

I just bought this truck, and im a cash only guy, i dont even own a credit card, so i will be buying more when im caught back up. for now im not doing much to the engine in the truck, but i want to build an engine that i have been collecting parts for, then do a motor swap. I think my next purchase will be a valve body or shift kit (1994 2wd with 47RH) then injectors and delivery valves, but i need to decide what i want to do for a turbo(s) first

i might build my own twins with a HE351CW and HT3C i have, unless i can find a 60mm HX40 cheap, otherwise i might look for a 60 to 64mm S300. Im worried about backpressure with that little 351 exhaust wheel/housing, but may try it since i have it

Not sure what you got from me? If you weren't happy, then you should have contacted me about it. I stand behind all of my products. Thanks

The parts i got from you were fine ... i was impressed !

But... one of my friends got a set of injectors that hadn't even bin pop tested...after he waited 2 months... an the bodies were very rough. Deep vice grips marks on the return line sealing surface.... but wat do i know.

jamie s the man. Ive never had a problem with quality

I'll agree. I order my stuff, my brothers and my dads all through Jamie. The quickest shipper I've dealt with, the best customer service, I had to send back parts twice due to miss-ordering and never had an issue. And quality? Never had a thing look even close to bad quality.

He is talking about the injectors you sent me. He is the one that set them up right for me.

The parts i got from you were fine ... i was impressed !

But... one of my friends got a set of injectors that hadn't even bin pop tested...after he waited 2 months... an the bodies were very rough. Deep vice grips marks on the return line sealing surface.... but wat do i know.

I am gonna start turning away any cores which have any type of vise grip marks on them. That deal went bad and I feel that I did all that I could do to make it right. I hope the feeling is mutual. Thanks

jamie s the man. Ive never had a problem with quality

I'll agree. I order my stuff, my brothers and my dads all through Jamie. The quickest shipper I've dealt with, the best customer service, I had to send back parts twice due to miss-ordering and never had an issue. And quality? Never had a thing look even close to bad quality.

thanks guys!

I had a set of cpp 250s that wouldn't burn clean like others have bragged about. They weren't cleaner than my ddp 150s they replaced (again others say "they are cleaner burning than my ddp 150s"). I ended up selling them used and got a different set from another company. He is a good stand up guy though and said he would make it right if I was unhappy. I just didn't want to wait having my truck sit waiting for the injectors to get back to me.

Back