Performance gains on a 07 psd 6.0???

smokin_6.0

I have a sct, tuned by another company. Was wondering what you charge for your tunes and what tunes you offer. My truck is completely stock w/ boost,egt,and trans gauges. And a gutted Cat. I guess what i am asking is what 1/4 e/t's from a tune that is safe for stock studs are to be expected?

Thanks
Braxton

2007 f250 CC FX4 King Ranch

I don't want to quote any prices on the tunes but they are worth every penny!...Get the looney tune and you will be fine (for now) Studs on a 6.0 is inevitable...not IF but WHEN you will need them...Dj and vivian are VERY good people and Tune the 6.0 VERY well! I give them 2 thumbs up:) Sorry didnt answer many of your questions but i hope this helps your decision on buying a tune.

I have a exhaust swap question. My stock '06 F-350 crew for a 4" turbo back on a '04 Excursion ?????? Trading in the sled tommorow.

Exhaust Swap

Trading in the '04 Excursion. Can I swap the 4" turbo back with my stock '06 F-350 crew ???

Hi Braxton,

I sent you a PM with the information we would need. We can give you a better idea of expected et's with the information.

Brokeassford, I don't believe the Excursion exhaust will work on the F-series trucks. Silverline offers a different exhaust for the Excursions..

Thanks,
Vivian

Back