Performance options?

Jim Fulmer

What are you'll running for injectors and tunes ect, I'm asking for another person, need some nuts and bolts....sorry I'm a 12V guy!

Jim

So no one has an opinion on who's injectors to run or what tunes....likely not EFI in this case.

Jim

Hi Jim
I am still using stock injectors but due to mileage on them looking into replacing. Look into Big Bang Injectors. Local shop has said they have been working well for them and are one of the only ones I have read about making mechanical changes to help them with longevity. $$$$
I have always liked the Smarty.. and UDC has helped with making power and driveability. Cannot go wrong with using smarty.

Wish I had some actual use in my truck regarding injectors to pass along. Would of liked to help as you have always been a giving person on the forum.
Happy Holiday to You.

Jeff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I believe he is asking about a duramax not a cummins

Last edited:
Exergy makes a great injector. Or you can buy just a nozzle and make good power. What kind of power are you looking for?

There is a lot of good tuners out there. ATP, diesel addiction, latuning.com, the list goes on.

My Industrial injectors have done fine, almost 20k miles on them now. Balance rates are good. Tuning should definitely be done with EFI from any reputable tuner such as ATP, Anarchy, etc, but if not then you're looking at PPE if you want lots of power. otherwise the good old Diablosport runs fine on duramaxes and is good bang for the buck.

Thanks Jeremy, Was trying to get a feel of what other have or are running. Think stock replacements with an EDGE will suite him well.

Jim

Back