Picked up Another project

Bobcat698

Pure Diesel Power
Picked up another "project" the other day..
Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet:evil but it was a deal I couldn't pass up.

bluemaroon1.jpg

bluemaroon2.jpg

bluemaroon3.jpg

bluemaroon4.jpg

bluemaroon5.jpg

bluemaroon6.jpg

Note: when pulling this size load off of the stock 10,000/1,000 rated receiver hitch, check hitch welds after you get it home. :bang :badidea:
My new Putnam 15,000/1600 Class V hitch will be here tomorrow...

joefarmer said:
ROFL! Another one in the stable, nice.

brnaodn.

Yep.. 4 now.. at least they don't eat much if you leave em parked.
the list is at:
95 Ex Cab LB 2500 Auto 4x4
96 Ex Cab LB 2500 Manual 2x4
98 Ex Cab LB 2500 Auto 4x4 puller
98 Ex Cab LB 3500 Auto 4x4 dually...

Been there, done that with the hitch :bang (note to self, racing with tractor behind truck is BAD idea).

Now if you just don't know what to do with that truck, I happen to have an idea or three :evil

PRattenbury said:
Coulda just got 2 24 valvers. It wouldn't take up as much room. :hehe:

Yeah but then I'd have 1/2 the number of trucks and 1/4 the amount of power potential :evil

getblown5.9 said:
i envy you, i wish i owned 4 12v's

Hey man you have a SHARP 24V.. You evidently have enough power to tear up beefy **** with that truck.. Just imagine if you had a 12V! It would just cost you more $$ in the end.. :bang

Bobcat698 said:
Hey man you have a SHARP 24V.. You evidently have enough power to tear up beefy **** with that truck.. Just imagine if you had a 12V! It would just cost you more $$ in the end.. :bang

thanks man!

seriously think about that deal we were discussing. you have too many other projects anyway :poke: , and i want to get mine started soon :ft:

Back