PICS of new 05 Harley Headlights!!!

bigcountry250

Well I finally got the lights I really wanted in, I thought the install was gonna be hard, only took 1.5hrs. Used a Dremel tool to cut the header panel and got the conversion harness from GOS performance. It was a breeze the harness made it VERY easy and the lights look great. I got some blue bulbs from a company around here and if I didn't tell you they weren't HIDs you would never know they are so blue and bright!!
Pics also show new tow mirros too!

headlights002.jpg

headlights003.jpg

headlights001.jpg

Painted my aluminum billet gas door black to match and also went with a low profile black tool box to get more of the all black look.

headlights006.jpg

I have decided that I want to get the Grill from a Chrome package PSD, I think my grill has too much chrome now. So if anyone wants to trade even let me know!

You got the Harley lights that I want. The ones without the orange on the sides. I love it man! Looks great!

dude looks much better! but get lighted tow mirrors with smoked recon lenses, get a black harley grill, and have your bar in front powdercoated black to match!

dude looks much better! but get lighted tow mirrors with smoked recon lenses, get a black harley grill, and have your bar in front powdercoated black to match!

Thanks man, I was gonna get the lighted mirrors but they cost so much more and I got a deal on those. I think I am going to paint my grill black, I think it will look much better!

Back