Plug for reverse light switch on 5spd

BigYellowIron

Diesel Tech
Im looking for the plug on the harness that plugs into the reverse light switch.
I need to make my reverse lights work.

Years ago I swaped from a auto, never bothered to hook up the reverse lights, never was a issue. I need reverse lights to meet a rule now.

Anyonw have one?

Thanks
Adam

It is just a standard 2 pin weatherpack plug. I have the GM part number if you need it, they sell a pig tail for about $20

I need the part number too.

You have a diagram of where this goes Roachie?

Thanks

do you still need this plug? I can go cut the one off my truck if you do

Future post from Smokin Flatbed:

"Im looking for the plug on the harness that plugs into the reverse light switch.

Years ago I swapped from a auto, never bothered to hook up the reverse lights, never was a issue. I need reverse lights to meet a rule now.

Anyone have one?"

"Im looking for the plug on the harness that plugs into the reverse light switch.

Years ago I swapped from a auto, never bothered to hook up the reverse lights, never was a issue. I need reverse lights to meet a rule now.

Anyone have one?"

HA HA HA True

I need the part number too.

You have a diagram of where this goes Roachie?

Thanks

Diagram of what in particular?

GM p/n 12085485 It may have to be ordered in, we didn't have it at my shop.

Here is what you get.

12085485.jpg

Anyone have one?"

You sir are incorrect i went from a 5spd to an auto.. He can have the ''5spd' plug i dont need it as i have one on my auto.

i am actually going through this right now also. anyone have a diagram or pic of where it goes?

Not sure if it works for all years but, in the trans harness (auto and manual) there is a violet wire with a black tracer this needs to be connected to another wire in the harness, that wire is hot, it is brown with a light green tracer.

Back