Post pics of 20" rims

04powerstroke

So lately I have been deciding to either purchase the MOTO METAL 951 BLACK or the EAGLE ALLOY 064 BLACK (20X10). Still not sure which would look better on my truck. I like the 951 CHROME very much but its waaayy out my price range lol. So anyways I was wondering for all you guys out there with these wheels on your truck if I may please see pictures of them I would appreciate it very much, thanks!!!!

I haven't had very good luck with the chrome on my MM 951's. I love the wheels but for the money, I was hoping for better.
I'm sure black would be ok

I actually had the 951's in 18 inch and had to have them replaced under warranty twice for the finish. The finish would chip and little pop marks would come to the surface that looked like corrosion almost. I didn't run these wheels in the winter either. I've heard that American Racing Wheels recently acquired Moto Metal and from what the guy told me, that is a good thing as far as warranty and customer service. I know I had one hell of a time getting them to replace the wheels within the 1 1/2 years that I had them. The distributor had the 951's in chrome on his Jeep and he even admitted that the finish wasn't all that good but he tried to cover it up by saying he didn't take care of the wheels. I recently just put the 20 inch XD Monsters on my truck and really like them. I'm not trying to discourage you from getting the 951's, but I just wanted to give you a heads up because they are good looking wheels but obviously had some finish issues. Hopefully they fixed the problem.

Chris

20 x 10 AR Mojave Teflon.

33236.jpg

I actually had the 951's in 18 inch and had to have them replaced under warranty twice for the finish. The finish would chip and little pop marks would come to the surface that looked like corrosion almost. I didn't run these wheels in the winter either. I've heard that American Racing Wheels recently acquired Moto Metal and from what the guy told me, that is a good thing as far as warranty and customer service. I know I had one hell of a time getting them to replace the wheels within the 1 1/2 years that I had them. The distributor had the 951's in chrome on his Jeep and he even admitted that the finish wasn't all that good but he tried to cover it up by saying he didn't take care of the wheels. I recently just put the 20 inch XD Monsters on my truck and really like them. I'm not trying to discourage you from getting the 951's, but I just wanted to give you a heads up because they are good looking wheels but obviously had some finish issues. Hopefully they fixed the problem.

Chris

That's the same thing mine did

mine held up pretty good over the years. They are for sale too!!!:poke::poke:

Attachments

• 100_2040.jpg
    100_2040.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 100_2042.jpg
    100_2042.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 38
702209044_l.jpg

attachment2.jpg

theres my old 20's
i also had the 951's.
crappy a$$ wheels!

Thanks guys....I appreciate it.

I "Custom coat" them as often as I can with MOTHERS...AKA Mother Earth.

20's in 36" IROKS

25295.jpg

20's in 39.5" IROKS

31571.JPG

20's in 41" IROKS

33484.jpg

And 3 years later...they are still great....I love my Teflon coated AR mojave's

100_6422.jpg

So I hear lots of down talk on the 951 chrome, any body have or had the 951s in the black finish? if so, how do you like them....

Back