Power Recipe

ryan.g

Hard work, clean livin'
Hello,

I am in the process of gathering parts up for my P Pump conversion. I am just wanting to gather a few ideas on what you all would think would make the best power on my truck?

I have a 2001 Dodge Ram 6spd. I have an Aurora 5000 for the truck already on. Seth at DPE just finished up my pump and said it will flow around 500cc of fuel. What are some other things that I need to look at to make the most power with my setup. Not worried about money, just want to know what I can make with my truck power wise given my injection pump and turbo.

Any input is greatly appreciated. Im new to tearing down the Cummins so this is a learning curve for me. Also, I plan on maybe street driving my truck maybe twice a month. Other then that, I'd like to just hit a few brush pulls around here. Im not concerned about winning just building a fun truck.

Thank you all!

valve springs and push rods to handle the RPMs you will need to use that turbo and a bolt-on cam gear to prevent it walking.
will need a LOT more details to help further.

Valve springs for sure, as for the cam we just welded mine on instead of using the bolt on cam gear and its worked great. Tell us what else ya got to further help

Back