Power?

Oilfield_Digger

I got a buddy with an 05 cummins with a bully dog chip, exhaust, intake that claims in his highest setting on the chip he is running 800 hp. Now myself I am a powerstroke guy, I know my 7.3's well don't know much of anything about a dodge but to me this sounds like BS, What is the most he could be running with that set up on stock injectors, turbo and stock injector pump? My guess was 450 RWHP.. Am I off by much? Or out to lunch? :thankyou2:

a buddy of mine with a crazy larry and intake and exh put down 435 i believe.
i know it wasnt over 450 he must of heard someone put down 800 hp with that box or something. i dont think its possible unless you have some n2o to make 800 hp on the stk turbo

:bs: unless he is running some serious:nos: but I doubt he is. Even then that would be a LOT of spray.

A good buddy of mine has a friend that claims to pull both front wheels off the ground launching his chipped 6.0 :umno:

cool thanks guys.. I kinda figured but I am not into the Dodge scene and thought maybe I was missing something. I know those motors can do some wicked HP with minimal $$ But I knew it was not that much power..

Back