PPE Beta LBZ Dyno

Kat

Married to Mr Big Mouth
McRat took Wendy to the Westech this AM for me. Running the PPE Beta with the boost controller Wendy put down 480.6rwhp/950.2tq :woohoo:

Wendy Dyno

Last edited:
Here is another with it stacked with the Edge

Wendy made 527.6rwhp & 985.6 tq on a stack. This is without the speed limiter removed. DOH!!

We are taking Wendy back to the Dyno next week to try level 6 :woohoo:

Wendy 527

wow, thats awesome!!! i may consider a maxi now LOL what Edge were yall stackin the ppe with? how is the tranny dealing with it?

Dom

TwiztedMetal said:
wow, thats awesome!!! i may consider a maxi now LOL what Edge were yall stackin the ppe with? how is the tranny dealing with it?

Dom

Edge on Level one with the PPE on 5. The stock conv. will not hold it as Ralph found out the hard way:badidea: Mine seems ok so are far with the SC 1057 and Transgo JR. I'm getting a false code though.

Last edited:
Burner said:
525+ HP.......no additives? Is that on a stock turbo?

No additives and the stock turbo :woohoo: Wendy won't be getting any of the above as she is my Bling Bling daily driver :drive:

Burner said:
WOW..... Can that be done with an LB7 using a PPE Programmer?

I don't know. I know changes have been made to the LB7 tune but we don't have test mule to try it on :(

Better and better there Kat, you and McRat keep this up and I might have to quit talking about Dmax's LOL LOL

Billysgoat said:
Better and better there Kat, you and McRat keep this up and I might have to quit talking about Dmax's LOL LOL

Nah what fun would that be LOL

I want to run a 12.999 in Wendy then I will stop and beat on Casper some more :woohoo:

Back