precut tint?

Genz06

knuckle buster
well spring is right around the corner and i can finally start doin stuff to my 06 dodge 2500 that i bought over the winter.im gonna tint the windows myself and was wondering if anyone has used/ordered any precut tints from anywhere.any tips and or suggestions would be helpfull!

i dont know where your located but there is a place in Mass, solar solutions that has a machine that pre cuts the tint and it fits perfect, had many trucks done there and you basically just line it up and slap it on and your good to go

I got mine from ebay and so did a buddy of mine. it turned out perfect much better than the autozone junk. 27 bucks did my whole truck

yeah,i found a kit on northerntint.com. all 4 doors,rear window and sunstrip for 55 shipped to the front door. glad to hear they just "slap on" lol. thanks!

my truck had precut tint on it when i bought it. there is about a 1/8 inch gap around the back window and slider

i bought my tint from ebay also, had a couple issues due to the fact that the wind desided to pick up when we pulled it to put it on, other than that it was a pretty good fit and looks good.

yeah,i found a kit on northerntint.com. all 4 doors,rear window and sunstrip for 55 shipped to the front door. glad to hear they just "slap on" lol. thanks!

Thinking about getting mine from these guys, the premium stuff. Let us know how it turns out and pics!

well i talked the better half into gettin it for me as an aniversary gift,so it should be here soon,i'll post pics if i ever figure out how to on here.pointers on that would be great also!:bang

i dont know where your located but there is a place in Mass, solar solutions that has a machine that pre cuts the tint and it fits perfect, had many trucks done there and you basically just line it up and slap it on and your good to go

Sorry this is off topic, but I can't send PMs yet (post count below 10).

In your avatar, what is that above your computer?

autozone tint works great. just man up and try cutting it. after a couple times you will get used to it. ive gotten good at tint for millions of times ive had to take it off because of tickets. great sense of satisfaction when doing it yourself. haha and actually the quality is pretty good if you dont get the cheap rolls

Back