Pro 52 Compresser Wheel

syrupdawg

GA Diesel Mafia
I have a pro 52 that I have been running for over a year now and the compressor wheel got a chip in it and im looking for a compressor wheel. Cummins says they wont sell just the compressor wheel they said they can only sell the whole dayum turbo. I know there are several people that run the billet wheels for the pro 52 i was wondering where you got them or what the part number was. The part number on the back of my compressor wheel is 3596135. Thanks

p/n

just call jeff at mumau diesel he can order the wheel off that p/n for you! he is a sponsor here. you wont find a better deal.

jeff

that right there is service. jeff your the man!!!!!!!! we would be lost w/o ya. or deffently be paying way to much for parts.

I wouldnt mind a billet wheel either - nuthin wrong with my Pro 52 but spare parts are hard to come by

Hook me up

what does it take to get the 4.62" half marmon outlet of the pro52 turbo to mate up a run of the mill 4" HX40 downpipe

parts

a phone call to jeff he can get you the flange. then you weld it to the d/p

Or you can toss it on a lathe and cut it down, takes about 5 min total. At least thats what I did to mine.

any idea what a pro52 is worth these days ?

*call snedge i know.... shipping to canada ain't cheap these days...

lookin to get a rough idea is all

Last edited:
The pro52 from Holset is priced at around 1100.00. There is also an exhaust adapter that cost 240.00. It may or may not be required, depending on how handy you are.

The pro52 from Holset is priced at around 1100.00. There is also an exhaust adapter that cost 240.00. It may or may not be required, depending on how handy you are.

Remember Jeff that adapter was for T3 to T4 flange, unless you found one for the discharge to DP.

I picked mine up at my local muff shop but if you found it Jeff even better.

Remember Jeff that adapter was for T3 to T4 flange, unless you found one for the discharge to DP.

I picked mine up at my local muff shop but if you found it Jeff even better.

Thats right. My bad.

Never mind my last post about the adapter.

you can buy the adaptor to go Pro52 to T3 on Ebay for about $35 if memory serves - it will be listed as HX50 to T3

The one i had an impossible time finding (even looking here) was the downpipe adaptor and clamp - for which eventually i made one, and modified a clamp to make work

It still leaks slightly so would be interested in buying the "right" pipe stub and clamp if anyone has sources

hmmmm, right on.... thanks for the info guys. so these pretty much have to be run with a external wastegate then ????

Back