Prostreet guys- can I weight up the s10 and run with you?

If I remember right it was a combo of traction, then found out throttle cable was only traveling 75%, fixed that and then it was really bad traction. So Cliff is right and I don't think the added ballast weight will hurt either

Yep. Then once I figured out the traction thing, I ended up with a compression test of 0,70,0,30,100,0 in #1 through #6, respectively.

I would suggest trying to keep the ballast as much over the rear axle or just forward as you can. With the short wheel base and the weight aft as far as possible made things very hairy for me on the big end on my truck. Just something to consider but I am surely no expert.

agreed.

IIRC you were at the NHRDA East Coast Regional Finals in Bowling Green in 2009 correct? You had real skinny tires on the back? Think we talked and I was trying to convince you to tub it out more, shorten the rear axles and put some serious meats on it?

Yes, i think it was the ET Streets you wanted me to get away from. The cash wasn't there until I had to swap out the backhalf from the crash.

CR. I had a few tractor weights in the back to make it 3970 the last time it was out.

If prostreet would be a 8.50 class it would be a non-issue.

I've seen NADM and NHRDA in this thread. Now for Dennis' approval.

Approved....Count TS and Scheid in as long as you make weight. We did move to 4900lbs. last year. As long as you make the weight you are good in my book. We are also adding a 10.50 index this year as well.

Dennis

I would suggest trying to keep the ballast as much over the rear axle or just forward as you can. With the short wheel base and the weight aft as far as possible made things very hairy for me on the big end on my truck. Just something to consider but I am surely no expert.

I found the same thing, weight as low as possible just infront of the rear tire.

Malcolm

Her head looks big because she always leans into the camera. If you catch her not talking directly to the camera it looks more normal.

See?
cm-22517-0505c0ef3d662a.gif

uAAtX.jpg

gHi8M.jpg

stash-1-505b3fe9c03c7.jpeg

As long as the boobs are propotionate to the head, I don't mind how big the head is.

Thread has now been completely derailed!

As long as she keeps wearing those low cut outfits, I'm cool with her head, especially if she give it!!:snoop:

Back