Pump Down. Help

lildevil02

I need some help here please! Go to get in the truck and notice that it make no power when trying to get on it, So I turn around come back to the shop and start checking fuses. Find the fuse for the factory fuel pump is gone (fuse box in engine bay) replaced it and test. Pump works but sounds off, and then it quits, so I check the fuses again. This time I find the fuse by the pump blown, replaced it and pump still is making a noise, and I get no pressure on my regulator.

What could have happened to my pump? I purchased it last March and my filters were just change out about 3-4 mouths ago.

lift pump

I need some help here please! Go to get in the truck and notice that it make no power when trying to get on it, So I turn around come back to the shop and start checking fuses. Find the fuse for the factory fuel pump is gone (fuse box in engine bay) replaced it and test. Pump works but sounds off, and then it quits, so I check the fuses again. This time I find the fuse by the pump blown, replaced it and pump still is making a noise, and I get no pressure on my regulator.

What could have happened to my pump? I purchased it last March and my filters were just change out about 3-4 mouths ago.

sounds like you need a new pump. it could have a restriction and if so it will over heat the pump and blow a fuse. i'am just wondering where the first fuse went to?

Get your SN to David Lott and have him call me......Time is tight with Christmas coming up......

Dpp/fass

I really don’t know what to say at this point. I’m so disgusted with your customer service that I will never refer anyone to your company. I’m being told that you shipped my replacement unit (which I had to pay for!) out on Monday and that I should have received it today. Well guess what! It never arrived! Called my dealer to see if you have sent them a tracking number (because god forbid anyone contact you directly)...nope no tracking information, So I hunt down what I suspect to be your phone number & no answers so I guess you took the day off.
Now I can't use a truck that I need! This is total BS! I should've never had to pay for the replacement unit! or the shipping!
I never been one to bit%h, but this situation is just aggravating me. I feel the pump and shipping should have been covered under warranty! I expect things to brake or wear out from time to time, my fuel pump not being one of those, especially not after 1 year and what 9-10 months. Total Bullsh%t!!!

I really don’t know what to say at this point. I’m so disgusted with your customer service that I will never refer anyone to your company. I’m being told that you shipped my replacement unit (which I had to pay for!) out on Monday and that I should have received it today. Well guess what! It never arrived! Called my dealer to see if you have sent them a tracking number (because god forbid anyone contact you directly)...nope no tracking information, So I hunt down what I suspect to be your phone number & no answers so I guess you took the day off.
Now I can't use a truck that I need! This is total BS! I should've never had to pay for the replacement unit! or the shipping!
I never been one to bit%h, but this situation is just aggravating me. I feel the pump and shipping should have been covered under warranty! I expect things to brake or wear out from time to time, my fuel pump not being one of those, especially not after 1 year and what 9-10 months. Total Bullsh%t!!!

I have been out of town since 12-26-08.....i will look into this first thing tom morn........Please PM me the details of what you were told and who you talked to please.

Same problem here. My FASS (1 month old) went on Monday the 29th of December. My vendor talked to FASS on Tuesday the 30th and was told that Dan was on vacation. The guy on the phone said he would do his best to get a unit out for an overnight delivery. Well, still no FASS. Over the years I've bought 3 pumps From FASS. The first one lasted about 4 years, the second one is still good, but it is only a 150/150 20psi. and I've had it for approx. 11 months. The latest (had to upgrade due to p-pump) lasted 1 month. I guess things fall apart when Dan takes a vacation. Time to hire some competent people Brad and Dan!!!!! before the DOG bites you!

Back