Purple dodges...

KILLER 'B'

Pro Wrench Turner
...who has 'em? Also what chassis configuration... factory painted only need apply

1999 Color ONLY...Deep Amethyst Pearl Coat...It was a 1/2 year color only..

Doug Leonhard has one...99-24v Automatic,4x4,SB-Quad Cab....

Know of another once down here...
99 24v 5spd Sport...Quad Cab..LB 4x4...

Not a rare color Ron...
Was popular in the 1500's but I never seen a Sport in one of those.I have seen the color on both 2wd and 4wd diesels but only have ever seen 2 Sports,the 4x4 down here and a 2wd at a show in Upstate NY a few years ago and duallys are around but also rare in this color.It was dropped Mid-year due to lack of sales if thats the color your wanting info on...............Andy

On Edit...
As I look through my vast amount of papers here,it was also a popular color for that 1/2 year in the Dakota's,many of which were the 2wd 360ci R/T's standard cab and ext cabs.There was a original owner 99 Dakota Ext Cab R/T at the Sonic Cruise last Wednesday night.The truck had 3300 original miles on it and the owner said it had every option available that year.

Last edited:
what was the dark bluish purple that troys truck is? His is a '98 12v 5 speed QC short...

The color was the same for 98 and 99. There is a 99 quadcab dually with an auto and a buddy of mine has a 98 1/2 quadcab sb 5 speed with the same color.

2wdpuller bought one from my buddy. It was a quad cab long bed. 98.5 or 99 can't remember. They had it painted. He may know.

Now that I think about it. I think Kevin Cole bought it from my buddy. Cause his wife wrecked it if I'm not mistaken.

Ron...
It may have been used late in the 98 build year when it started.Although I have never seen a 12v with the paint it is very possible and knowing how Ma Mopar was with their records it could be that some were built.I can only go by what I have here in front of me.Stranger things have happened,trust me.......Andy

My truck was that Blurple Nurple color before I painted it. All factory options w/5 speed, 2500 & 4.10's 8ft box.

Back