Pusher Pump

madmikeismad

So mad
I have a holley pump that I'm gonna start hooking up tomorrow. When it's on, should I set the flow rate for highest psi, or highest flow?

What holley? I don't think they make one big enough to suppy a p-pump.

holley blue pump. Its supposed to be a 140gph. It's just a pusher, I'm not replacing the lift pump.u

i wouldnt waste the time to put it on. they dont seem to last very long pumping diesel. be better off to spend the money on a FASS or air dog and be done

Have you replaced or modified your overflow valve?

Yes.

I already have the pump, and the hose/fittings to put it on I can get cheap in town. If it dies, I swap in a raptor or an airdog for sure.

And still, no one answered my original question. Guess i'll just have to play with it.

I have a holley pump that I'm gonna start hooking up tomorrow. When it's on, should I set the flow rate for highest psi, or highest flow?

Its a waste of time for a P-Pump like said above.
The Blue pump free flows 110GPH It Flows 88 GPH at 9 PSI
Maximum pressure is 14 PSI.

Using it as a pusher pump, you only need about 5 psi to help the main mechanical lift pump.

Also, at 5-7 psi the Holley Blue will last a lot longer than 15+ psi. At 18 psi, I've had some last just 6 months and others last about 1 year. At 12 psi, they seem to last 2 years.

Back