quad adr install troubles

cumminspower88

up until last night i had a dr. performance stage 3 on my truck, it randomly up and quit working. I have a quad adrenaline that i'm going to try out, but i have no instructions i have almost everything figured out but when i went to use it i couldn't adjust power levels, it just stayed on 0. I have been searching all over the internet for a diagram or something that can tell me what all of the wires are so i can see if maybe i have something hooked up wrong. Does anybody know where i can find a diagram for this thing??

just a longshot but, try emailing Quad. :doh:
send me your email and I will send the diagram.:Cheer:

Last edited:
i'm sure a picture or a diagram telling me what wires are what would do just fine. email takes to much time.

Was your motor warmed up? The ADR won't change levels until you hit 160* or so.

it works fine now. but now i'm curious, how do i go about getting the different tunes for it? i found a couple on quads web site, but i know there are more out there. my buddy ran this box on his truck before p-pumping it and at dhra nationals in indy last year somebody had a bunch of tunes on there lap top and installed a dyno tune for him. the only problem is the box fried and has since been sent to quad and fixed. Now whatever tune they have on it starts to defuel at around 30lbs of boost.

If you have just gotten the box back from Quad, chances are it has the V2.0 board and the current tunes on Quad's website are NOT for that board. I believe they are aiming at having newer tunes up by the end of the month.

You may want to double check by calling Quadzilla but I'm pretty sure this is the story you are going to get.

I know this because I have just gotten my box back and this was the story I got from Tech Support at Quad.

Back