quad adrenaline with pulse

backwoodsbubba8

know it all
i just bought and installed my quadzilla adrenaline with pulse box and as soon as i turned the truck on i noticed that lcd monitor is scattered everywhere and can barely make n e thing out any help? is this a known issue and if my pump isnt tapped would that have ne thing to do with it. i kno somebody has to be staying up late

probably got a bad montor. a buddy got an adrenaline for his truck and had nothing but problems with it. had to get both the box and pulse monitor replaced within a week of getting it. had the same problem with his monitor. and the box did all kinds of crazy things to the truck. i think quadzilla is having some QC issues. out of all the people i know that are running the adrenaline most of them have had problems.

same issue with mine! i had the monitor and it wouldnt read anything so i sold it and it worked fine for the guy i sold it too. oh and he new i had issues with it btw. i wouldt sell junk to someone with out them knowing

so after i installing it i drove it home (5min) parked it went and watched a movie went outside to mess with it 6 hours later which was obviously after my first post. although i didn't start or run it.the display works fine so idk. what in the ***k did i get myself into i'll keep my fingers crossed till tom mornin i guess

Last edited:
make sure you have clean conections with everything. thats the best advice i can give you.

im not sure about the quad but i know that on the edge comp if you dont tape the vp then you only get fueling to level 3x5 instead of 5x5. and that is a significant gain imho

Back