rabbit truck

Those things rule! I ahev not seen one in years. You may wanna check out tdiclub.com, be careful there, they dont like black smoke too much LOL

Well, if he ever gets that one going, and I get my 51 Willis flatbed going with a 4cyl diesel in it (stacked of course :evil ) we will have quite the pair of "interesting" rides :D

That's IF he will ever get up off his fat, lazy duff and do something LOL LOL

Add a turbo and fuel.

I'm seeking advice on these Rabbit diesels now and I'll let you know what I hear.

I learned to drive a 5 spd when I was 10 yo on my dad's 81 VW diesel p/u.

Like you can call someone fat and lazy. My volkswagen will run long before any of youre projects.But if you start working in cleveland you might want to get the willys ready. Schmuck

mudslinger said:
I would love to get my hands on one of them. Anyone know of one for sale?

I know they are pretty rare.... :( You can find a few in Australia though! :aiwebs_029:

I have a 1991 VW Jetta with the 1.6L N/A and it is awsome. It is not the fastest thing going, but it gets decent mileage. I have the smoke setting up a little and it likes that. The engine is actually 25 years old or more, don't ask how I found out :bang . I love this thing. :ylsuper: Chris

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="9176"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
UpstateDiesel

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Back