Race 4 The Warriors June 4th in Wichita, Ks

vanderchevy18

Bench Rest Shooter
Hey guys!

We're having a diesel race series this year at International Dragway in Wichita Ks. The next one is going to be June 4th. We would like to do something special this time. 25% of every entry will be donated to Race 4 The Warriors. I would do more but I'm afraid it would deter some people because of a small pot. Speaking of the pot, what we're doing is every tech card goes to the winner of each class. Winner take all.

Work Stock Heads Up Class- 4/10 full tree. No breakout. Stock turbo and injectors. Water/meth, intake, exhaust, and programmers/chips/tuners allowed.

Unlimited heads up- 5/10 pro tree. No break out. Anything goes.

ET- 4/10 full tree. With break out. Anything goes.

$40 tech card. $15 test and tune.

For more info visit kidragway.com or pm me.

Hope to see you guys there!!!

This is my home town it's a pretty nice track. I may try to make it out there but it all depends on work.

Its turning into quite the event! I can't mention them until its finalized, but we're going to have some good sponsors!! There's also going to be some very fast diesels there!

Let's see some support guys! Chime in if you think you'll make this! There will be a vendors alley, raffle, hot girls, fast diesels, and a dyno in wichita at Sutton Race Engineering!

I wonder if I could get a moderator to change the name of this thread to Race 4 The Warriors June 4th. Please?

Thanks marc! Too bad you couldn't be at this one. It should have a great turnout! I've already got some trucks claiming to be in the 800-1k hp range promising to be there! I've also gotten pm's and emails from folks in oklahoma, nebraska, arkansas, missouri, and colorado saying they're coming! Let's see some support from this site!!

$5 to enter the show-n-shine. Winner gets all the money. It will be judged by the spectators.

In the last couple days I have had a ton of PM's on different forums about a hotel the night before the races.

Best Western Wichita North 915 E. 53rd St. N. Wichita, Ks. Just off I-135 North of Wichita and just South of Park City

To get to International dragway fom there-
Take 53rd St. West for about 4 miles. to Ridge Road.
Turn right on Ridge rd. and go North 1 mile to 61st./Kechi rd.
From 61st/Kechi st. turn left and go north 1/4 mile. Its on the right.

I don't have an official headcount yet so I can't tell them an estimate of people to expect. When I get an idea and let them know I will give you rates. They're about the best in the area as it is so it wont be bad. Email me at vanderchevy18@gmail.com if you need a room.
Thanks!

i might show to see the track ive heard of it just never been if i can get my truck together i wouldn't mind running anyway this is for a good cause the more ppl the better

Back