Rail pressure drop

RayRoss42

MAXWELL
Last week i put the industrial injection dual cp3 kit on my 2007 lbz... my tunes were set up to make 25,000psi in the rail and ran fine all week untill last night when i took it to the track.. I threw a rail pressure code and now all my truck will make is 20,000psi.. I also have a fuel leak now.. i was also told by my mechanic that the fuel leak has nothing to do with my rail drop.. Any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated..

its me with the problem my buddy posted the thread thats what it threw its been leaking diesel any ideas where from the tranny and front driveshaft are soaked

Mechanic is wrong. any leak on the rail side will cause it to lack pressure.

1. Do you have a programer that is hooked into the Fuel Rail Pressure sensor? If so I have seen that cause low rail psi before.

2. If the fuel pressure valve is not torqued enough it could leak around the valve and into the return system causing this code.

3. The leak could be coming fom many different things. Such as the fuel return junction block or a line itself. Atleast you know it's on the driver side of the motor.

i figured it out the o ring on the valve was slightly torn put a new one on torqued it down now theres no issue thanks for the input

Back