RBP DYNO Challenge & Show

ICULKN

RBP-Large-Banner.jpg

Rolling Big Power DYNO Challenge
July 25th, 9 AM-6 PM
Angel Stadium, Anaheim, Ca

$75.00 entry fee, pre registration is open @ Lexanifest.com
Cash or Prizes for 1st - 3 rd

YES Diesel Trucks Only on the DYNO,. The event will have a lot of other things happening. Check out the Lexani site for more information and pre registration.

Doesnt look like it but the main question is is the dyno diesel only or anythything? Also do we have to pre register or can we just show up and register to dyno the same day?

Is this a diesel only event?

BBD

You can Pre Reg, for $75.00 but I think on the 15th they add $10.00. And yes you can reg at the event. But will be first come, first serve. And this is a Diesel Dyno Event Only. The Dyno is out of Salt Lake City.

From what I am hearing should be a good turn out, The crew from Utah is heading down. With a few trucks over 1000 HP. Also the local 1/8 mile track might have a few more Diesel Trucks on the Thursday night T/T on the 23rd. And if the Heavy Hitters show up, We might have 2 Classes to kind of even it up a little.

Hey Guys Trying to get a idea on who will be coming out, to go on the Rollers ??

hummmmm maybe Ill put a stage on and come down. What kind of pay outs?

$600 to win
I'm stayin home to put a new deck on my trailer, you got lucky this time mike*nx*

$600 to win
I'm stayin home to put a new deck on my trailer, you got lucky this time mike*nx*

Do some modifications so you can fit the truck on with all 4 boggers and move the license plate lol. Plus something to lift the weights on and off your truck for us.:poke: hahaha

Back