Red Deer, ALberta Dyno day

It's nice you are having it at a less moody time of year!

I was hoping my truck would be done in time... and it would be if it the event was dated similar to years past. Damn lol.

As always I'm sure you will put on a very nice event!

Well hopefully the 6.7 will be done and be able to see if it does any better than the 05 now that its out of commission.

Hmmm might have to wire up another solenoid... Hahaha

Time to wire in that progressive, give Torrey a run for the overall. :lolly:

It was a good time last year, and I am sure it will be a good time this year.

this sucks, thats the same day as the nhrda billings montana race. good luck and have fun guys

sucks to be you, Donovan always puts on a godd show, is supreme diesel bringing there dyno down for it or is it a local one this yr

Yeah it is Supreme crew coming down and it really sucks that is same weekend as the race in Billings guess I should have looked closer at that schedule as we would have probably headed down also....oh well have to eat burgers and drink beer up here I guess...

I saw Facebook posts of Torrey hitting 1684 hp. No other details than that.

Yes Torrey went 1684 corrected, 1503 uncorrected, tried the "in it to win it" tune and broke what appears to be a shaft (haven't pulled it apart yet) in the transmission on that pull.

Next closest was Jade at 1036iirc corrected, but he split a high pressure fuel line at T junction of his dual fuellers.

Armor's white sled pulling truck went 78xhp on fuel and 88xhp with a touch of spray corrected.

The white lonestar ford with the cr cummins swap went mid 600's corrected fuel only.

The dyno was running a 1.12 cf according to the dyno sheets.

Did anyone take a picture of the white board or whatever was tracking the numbers? I ended up working all day and couldn't make it down.

Yes Torrey went 1684 corrected, 1503 uncorrected, tried the "in it to win it" tune and broke what appears to be a shaft (haven't pulled it apart yet) in the transmission on that pull.

Next closest was Jade at 1036iirc corrected, but he split a high pressure fuel line at T junction of his dual fuellers.

Armor's white sled pulling truck went 78xhp on fuel and 88xhp with a touch of spray corrected.

The white lonestar ford with the cr cummins swap went mid 600's corrected fuel only.

Yeah was a good day our truck wouldn't shift into 4th so we left some on the table for sure 780 all motor was pretty good as we still have a lot more tunning to go. The cummins swap well James wanted a 1000hp but he is HARD on equipment so I try to keep it around 600hp to make it relaible as he wanted a tow rig for his desert trophy truck and it pulls the big hills down south at 140km/h with an egt of about 1000 all day long...and after sat the talk is another swap into a reg cab of upwards of 1000hp plus lol so see what next year brings.....THANKS to everyone that came!!

Congrats to Torry and his crew its been a long road but it has come together!!

Awesome, Torrey's got to be in a short list of CR Cummins with those numbers, I'm thinking the top of that list. Any video of said dyno assault?

Last edited:
Awesome, Torrey's got to be in a short list of CR Cummins with those numbers, I'm thinking the top of that list. Any video of said dyno assault?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WymbacR3MiY&feature=g-u-u"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WymbacR3MiY&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

IMPRESSIVE is the word that comes to mind:rockwoot:.

Back