Redding Pictures

Steven B (QMD)

Here is a link to my pictures from Redding, unfortunately i wasnt feeling so well Saturday morning (too much :chug: Friday night) so the drag racing shots are very limited. I mainly only went up when Cole ran and still missed his first pass...but there are a lot of sled pulling shots.

Go to: Steven Bunker Photography

Click on "Diesel Events" then either "Sled Pulling" or "Drag Racing" to view the shots.

Thanks to Randy with the NHRDA for allowing me to shoot pics at the event!

nice pics steven!! i will call you later and have you do some prints for me.

Very Nice!

I'll be ordering some shortly. And thanks for the one of my hitch, lol.:kick:

The site worked great for me.

You take some awesome photo's Steven, it looks like my tires aren't even spinning must be some serious shutter speed :)

You take some awesome photo's Steven, it looks like my tires aren't even spinning must be some serious shutter speed :)
Thanks Scott, and yeah i had the sutter speed jacked up pretty high.

Im looking forward to the pull Friday night where i can pull out the flash and mess with the settings more...trying to pickup a fisheye lens here soon too!:woohoo:

FYI, your site crash's when using google chrome. Both firefox, and IE worked fine.

Some great pics in there.

FYI, your site crash's when using google chrome. Both firefox, and IE worked fine.

Some great pics in there.
Oh ok, nice to know. It must be a SmugMug problem...I host my pictures through that site...they must not have their program updated for Google Chrome.

Back