10th Place Bob Ranek Silver Bullet 302.06
11th Place David Justison Hillbilly Deluxe 299.05
12th Place Eric Jansen 01 Dodge 291.01
13th Place Vance Thomas Destroked 284.09
14th Place Tony Imhoff Buzzin Half Dozen 284.03
15th Place Dan Painter Dirtsling(N)Ram 281.07
16th Place Tim Jones 00 Ford 230.02

16th Place Tim Jones 00 Ford 230.02

The world famous Tim Jones. That guy is one of the most insane dudes I have ever met.

Thats Tim. go big or go home. He built a monster truck once in a garage that was so big he had to tear down the garage to get it out!!!

I have the video but last time i tryed to post a video it did not work. I can try again

The last time I was at Tim,s It was still in the garage.But he has moved since.

I'll give it to Tim he get's out there and pulls with them big name trucks like that. I'm leaning towards throwing all the safety stuff on my truck this winter plus adding a few little things and try hooking with the CMPA at all thier events. I know I can't compete but maybe if us some littler trucks will get out there maybe that will lead they way to a different classes later on down the road!

I agree with you on Tim he don,t give up and he is one of the nicest guy's to be around.

maybe if us some littler trucks will get out there maybe that will lead they way to a different classes later on down the road!
we thinking the same as you on that that is why my son pulled his truck this year with them.

Dale

You guys got anything in mind next year Dale? What kinda class you guys thinking about adding? I bet if you guys added another calls just so guys don't have to run with those big name 3.0 trucks you'll get a good 5-10 maybe even more trucks at every pull.

I don't know what going to go on yet.

We talked about building another motor for Destroked and use the one that is in it for a backup.We changed the chargerthis weekend hopfully it will stay lit at the end of the track.going to LaMonte, Mo Sat.13 to try it out before Indy on the 20th.
Dale

Back