Rip off alert - Maxtorq/Performance Car and Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterb318

Regular Jackoff
Rob Watkins AKA Maxtorq from Performance Car and Truck is a thief. If this is not the right place can a mod please move this.... Back in Septmeber I ordered a header from Rob. He never delievered it to me. 3 months and nothing but a bunch of excuses was all I recieved. He claimed the coating shop was holding it up, the coating shop dropped it and he had to have his neighbor make another one.....nothing but excuses and I was told he made all these in house.....not his neighbor. I finally get tired of giving him the benefit of the doubt and ask for my money back. a week or two go by and nothing...no returned PMs or phone calls. I finally get a response out of him after I threaten to call my back and dispute the charges. He claims to have sent a check and I get nothing for a week. So I call and dispute the charges....then low and behold a check shows up 4 days later. I deposit the check and wait a couple days and pull the dispute (Big Mistake). I check my account this morning and guess what.....the F'ing check bounced. Do not do any business with him at all. I hope as many people can read this and heed the warning. I have had people come out of the woodwork now and tell me he did the same to them......I can still salvage this as ican renew the dispute....never mind the fact I have to cancel pending payments out of my checking account so I don't over draw it....but this is how he operates and he needs to be shut down. I am thinking of calling the local PD in Golden and see what options I have as well.

He's a member here and he owns another web board. I gave him MORE than enough time to make this right and never said a word. I gave him the benefit of the doubt because I wanted to believe he was a good guy but now....he F'ing ruin Christmas in myhouse now because all the cash I had saved for stuff is going into my account to ccover my bills that I sent out. This pisses me off to no end. I should have waited another 24 hours to cancel that dispute.....I learned a valuable lesson and now it's his turn.

I thought he was a member...and don't want to judge not knowing all the facts...but if somebody sends me a check and it bounces....I'm pissed without question. That is nothing but lame. Nothing like a bad check to put a "jackass" stamp on someone's forehead.

Torq, get your ass in here and take care of this. I don't know all the facts but if you promise someone something and don't deliver then write a bad check, I think "Quilty" is obvious. Do what is right, after all, it is the season.

I can understand the time it takes to fab the header, I can understand the coating shop dropping it....I can understand that but after three months and nothing I just wanted a refund.....the bounced check was the final straw....F-him.....I have been more than fair with him.

I can paste the screen cap of my account showing the bad check if anyone really needs the proof.....

The very one.....I would post the name of the other web board he operates but I am not sure about the rules on that so we'll keep it to his name here. He owns and Operates Performance Car and Truck in Golden Colorado. I ordered the manifold from him via posting on his other web board. Since he runs that one I know he will ban me and delete the post to hide as he has done that with another guy. If it's a problem that the transaction took place on the other board and needs to be removed from here then I understand. I just want as many people as possible to see what kind of a bum he is on passing a bad check as a refund. Like I said...I have been more than fair in this whole deal and haven't said a word but now after this.....he needs to man up and take care of this. He can refund my card plus my fees from the bank or he can paypal me the money + Paypal fees+ my bank fees ($10) for the bad check or overnight me a USPS money order. I don't want ANYTHING more than for him to pay back what he owes me.

Yes there is. He claims his checkbounced because the dispute filed pulled the money from the account and made the check bad. He has called me and we are working this out and he is going to make things right....as far as iam concerend the issue is resolved now and I got my point across to him. This can be deleted or left up as the issue was resolved now.

I would leave it up. You do have to prod him to get things done, been there too.

That is fine with me. He is making amneds and working with me to make things right. I'm sorry that it came to this but I felt I had no other choice. Thank You Rob/Max for contacting me and doing the right thing here. I am sorry if this caused you any problems and I apologize for that.

Issue has been resolved , it was resolved a week ago . I'm a one man band and I make mistakes from time to time . But have enough integrity to own up to them.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back