Rod Ends Similar to Johnny Joints?

bna5017

Do any of you guys know/use any joints that are similar to Currie Johnny Joints?

I placed an order for one last night and got an e-mail today stating that they are out of stock and won't even know when they will be able to fill my order for at least another week.

I am gathering parts to build a new track bar for my 95 since I can't find a 3rd gen track anywhere but the dealer, and they want $350 for one.

Thanks.

Do any of you guys know/use any joints that are similar to Currie Johnny Joints?

I placed an order for one last night and got an e-mail today stating that they are out of stock and won't even know when they will be able to fill my order for at least another week.

I am gathering parts to build a new track bar for my 95 since I can't find a 3rd gen track anywhere but the dealer, and they want $350 for one.

Thanks.

Ballistics joints ate similar.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I would stay away from the rebuildable joints on a DD, they require alot of adjustments on a trail rig, would be even worse on a DD. Just use a regular heim joint on one end and a poly bushing on the other.

JMO

I would stay away from the rebuildable joints on a DD, they require alot of adjustments on a trail rig, would be even worse on a DD. Just use a regular heim joint on one end and a poly bushing on the other.

JMO

I wouldn't say that... I have a DD that's seen well over 50k and they are at every pivot point. Thats with airbags, 37s, and pulling a goosneck quite a bit. the only joints I have ever had trouble with were the original "Johnnys" with the keepers popping out. I can see a trail rig where it flexes alot, and binds lock to lock needing some adjustment now and then.... :Cheer:

I wouldn't say that... I have a DD that's seen well over 50k and they are at every pivot point. Thats with airbags, 37s, and pulling a goosneck quite a bit. the only joints I have ever had trouble with were the original "Johnnys" with the keepers popping out. I can see a trail rig where it flexes alot, and binds lock to lock needing some adjustment now and then.... :Cheer:

Yeah, I could see that too.

I have QA1 Adventure series Rock ends. I have the bearing style but they also make bushing style. Got mine from Speedway motors.

Back