Roll Cage Painting

hummin cummins

I finally painted our roll cage. We installed it four years ago and I couldn't decide what color to paint it. I was leaning towards white the entire time, but i thought it might get to dirty. So four years later I painted it white.:doh: LOL

rollcage5.jpg

rollcage1.jpg

finishedrollcage.jpg

I have a dumb question... can I see how you did your outriggers to catch the windshield loop? I have a 1500 in my shop now that I'm not coming up with good ideas for the forward frame outriggers. Looks great!

Is this what you wanted to see? Just to let you know the back seat fits and is still functional.

rollcage2.jpg

I think he was talking about the outriggers to where your windshield loop is connected to the frame under the truck

I think he was talking about the outriggers to where your windshield loop is connected to the frame under the truck

Thanks, I was thinking he wanted something else, but I wasn't sure. They are actually attached to the frame mounts on the truck. All the cage points are directly above them.

Thanks, I was thinking he wanted something else, but I wasn't sure. They are actually attached to the frame mounts on the truck. All the cage points are directly above them.
Yep. That actually helps a bunch! I was trying to work something out in my head around the factory frame/body mounts. I never thought about using them to my advantage. Makes sense! Thanks!

Back