RonA- above and beyond! great to deal with

getblown5.9

Ceritified Kleenex Dealer
RonA has been prolly the most awesome person I have dealt with on a private transaction from any forum. He has gone well above and beyond what one would expect and taken care of things for me to make it right.

I bought a new in box cam from him and while waiting to receive my check he needed the extra cam to install in his truck for some other unforseen reason. He contacted me right away and explained the situation and has agreed to buy me a brand new cam freshly ground by Geoff at Colt Cams to make sure I still got the exact same cam I would have gotten from him. He has picked up all the extra cost and feels this is what he needs to do to make it right. He is a stand up guy and a man of his word and I appreciate his willingness to make the deal end well.

if you see him selling something in the classifieds do not hesitate to buy from him!

And he is a wealth of knowledge. Iv never heard anything bad about him and hes a pleasure to talk to about diesel. He shows up at a lot of the local dyno days and supports everyone there. Even when his truck is down or not ready to run.

Thanks Ron

I think Ron has tried 45 different turbos, 120 different injectors and so on :hehe:. He seems to have a huge knowledge bank, I have asked him a few questions and his answers were quick and detailed! I would not hesitate to buy anything or ask any kind of question to Mr. RonA! :bow:
Brandon

Back