room behind seat 2007 superduty cc?

morkable

Just Over Broke
Does anyone happen to know how much distance there is behind the rear seat? I am not close to my truck and would am working on parts for the stereo... For my tastes I am kind of leaning towards a pair of bazooka tubes, I have had a set before and was quite happy with them (espcially for the price) For my needs they will be fine I think,, I am just trying to figure out what size I would be able to fit back there.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Kevin

Not much room back there Kevin. You may have to go under rear seat with low profile subs.

Yeah it is tight,, problem is, I cant afford to lose any of the space under the seat either,, the rear seats are mostly folded up and the dogs and cat bed go there. I am willing to sacrifice some bass for space. To be honest if I can make is sound as good as my wifes stock truck stereo I will be happy

I have an 02, a 10 fit fine, tight, but fine.

If it's the same my box is 17.5" tall, 3" at the top, 8" at the bottom. 10 barely fit in, and the box barely fits.

Thanks Nick,, but from what I have read so far, the earlier ones have much more room than the 2005 to 2007

I'll measure the box I made. I put it and the amp behind the drivers side rear. The passenger side is still fully functional.(as well as the drivers side but there is no room for storage.

57f45a67.jpg

Back