S300g 63mm compressor wheel

bogurt

Ill let the photos speak for themselves. Total cost including labor was under 250. I got the 63x88 compressor wheel off ebay.uploadfromtaptalk1395795536367.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Who turned the compressor cover? I'm looking at getting this done. Did you have to take some off the backing plate too? How different is spool up?

I haven't driven it yet, Im still waiting on some other parts. Performance Techniques in San Bernardino, CA did the work. Im going to see if they would be willing to do more of these. Ive been a long time customer and they have never done me wrong. And yes, they machined the back plate as well as balancing and assembling and when I got it back the turbo looked like new compared to the way I brought it in.

I don't remember the avenue...They are off of mill. Pretty close to a donut shop.

So can this be done to an S300? Where can I get the parts? I would love to have one of these

I bought the compressor wheel off ebay. Yes, it can be done to any s300 as long as the housing is thick enough to be machined.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back