Sacramento Drags Anyone Aug 16th & 22nd

RPM Motorsports

Just another Duramax!
Anybody up for another day at the drag's? On Sat. Aug 16th they are having "Grudge Fest 08" Gates open @ 4pm, Racing @ 6pm ,and close @ 10pm. It's $35 to race.

On Aug 22nd they are having the Western state Championship's Gates open @ 10am, Racing from 12-7pm and Jackpot from 7pm-10pm. $35 to race and $20 if you want to enter the Jackpot race from 7-10pm.

I will be @ both testing some new parts, and trying to get stuff together for the "Pinks all out" Race @ Infinon on Sep. 5&6. Who thinks they can make it this time around?

i will be out there on the 16th spectating as the truck is still in pieces. might try and talk my brother into bringing his truck out. Adam Winslett is coming down with his truck, shootin for the 10's.

If I dont have to work, I'll be there. Trying out my comp. box, stacked with my smarty. Maybe I can get below 17teens

Her is the schedule for the day. I pulled this right off SRW site.

Sat...16 Junior Drag Racing Double Header

Junior Drags Racing for kids 8-17 in three categories. Two complete races.

Times: Pit Gates Open; 8:00am, Racing begins 9:00am.

Admission: General Admission: $15

Racers: $60 (car and driver)

Sat...16 Grudge Fest

Drag Racing Race your friends or just the clocks

Times: Pit Gates Open: 4:00pm, Racing 6:00pm-10:00pm

Admission: General Admission: $5

Racers: $35 (car and driver)

sac.

Some of the Left coast Diesel guy's are meeting up @ Flag City right off of I5 @ 3:00pm. Im going to be @ the track before the gates open, as long as I can figure out where the hell my boost leak is at.

Back