San Antonio Dyno Day at Lethal Performance

weazel

5th gear killer
since it has been kinda quiet here lately with dynos, i went ahead and made arrangements to hold a dyno day at Lethal Performance in San Antonio, TX.

August 18th
9am

still working on price, but if there are 20 plus trucks show up, the owner said we could get 3 runs for $85.

this is a run for fun kind of dyno. just show up and strap your truck down and see what she does!

directions:

Lethal Performancemore info‎
18838 FM 2252
San Antonio, TX 78266
(210) 656-5220

Google Maps

if youre interested in strapping your truck down, please let me know, and ill get a head count going to let the owner know how many are showing up. if we can get more than 25, i believe he will lower the price a few dollars. hope to see some of you guys there!

I may be interested. I dont have anything running to dyno but my DD 04. I would like to tune it on the top end though with the SSR.

Look up lone star dyno in spring branch. They've been doing Friday night dyno nights. I think the first Friday if the month. Also at San Antonio Raceway every 2nd Friday of each month is truck night.

Thanks for the info rhp997. I'll keep that in mind for the next time. It's good to know what all is out there, and whats going on. I just got this one going cuz its been awful quiet here in central/south Texas lately LOL

Relentless is having a dyno day on the 21st I believe. $50 for 3 runs.

I plan on going there again this year. I remember taking a look at your truck last year, it's a badass truck man. Maybe I can get a certain Silver common rail to come this year....

Damn I'd go to that one too, but I work that weekend.

And I do believe they fill nitrous bottles there if I remember right.

bump.. got a few people showing up to dyno their setups, looking like itll be a fun day!

Week and a half left to go. Hope to see some of you guys there!

If as many people actually show up that say they will, then it's looking like it will be an awesome turnout!

It was a fun time! Just want to say thank you to everyone who showed up to support the event, even tho it was a small one. I look forward to seeing you guys at the next event!

Back